Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 mg Capsules…
Vitane Nature’s Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 mg Capsule is specially formulated with 600 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid offers extra strength & supports sugar metabolism.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a fatty acid which acts as an antioxidant that helps ﬁght cell-damaging free radicals in the body. As an antioxidant, Alpha Lipoic Acid also helps the regeneration of glutathione — one of the body’s primary antioxidants.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid also helps metabolize sugar in the body, especially in muscles, where it supports energy metabolism.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is used for diabetes and nerve-related symptoms of diabetes including burning, pain, and numbness in the legs and arms.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is may also use to treat eye-related disorders, such as damage to the retina, cataracts, glaucoma, and an eye disease called Wilson’s disease.
How does ALA work?
- Alpha Lipoic Acid seems to help prevent certain kinds of cell damage in the body, and also restores vitamin levels such as vitamin E and vitamin C. There is also evidence that alpha-lipoic acid can improve the function and conduction of neurons in diabetes.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is used in the body to break down carbohydrates and to make energy for the other organs in the body.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid seems to work as an antioxidant, which means that it might provide protection to the brain under conditions of damage or injury. The antioxidant effects might also be helpful in certain liver diseases.
Vitane Nature’s Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 mg Capsules are available in pharmacies and health food stores. Alternatively you can order online here.