Best Calcium supplements for pregnant & Nursing Mothers.
Calcium supplementation during Pregnancy and Lactation…
- Calcium supplementation is very important, especially during pregnancy and lactation, to replace maternal skeletal calcium stores that are depleted during these periods. Adequate maternal calcium intake also can affect fetal bone health positively. Calcium supplementation has the potential to reduce adverse gestational outcomes, in particular by decreasing the risk of developing hypertensive disorders during pregnancy, which are associated with a significant number of maternal deaths and considerable risk of preterm birth, the leading cause of early neonatal and infant mortality.
Calcium supplementation in Postmenopausal Women…
- Postmenopausal women are at greater risk of bone fracture because of Osteoporosis, as the bone loss in postmenopausal women is accelerated by the decline in estrogen hormone at menopause.
Importance of Calcium supplementation…
- Calcium supplementation fulfills Calcium demand in postmenopausal and pregnant women whose dietary intake of calcium is inadequate. It helps to improve Bone Mineral Density and reduce vertebral and non-vertebral fracture rates and pregnancy complications.
CalciCare Tablet provides…
- Calcium: The safest form of calcium ( calcium carbonate ) with zero impurities
- Magnesium: Magnesium has a definite role to play in the proper metabolism of calcium. Intake of Magnesium at the start of pregnancy helps to prevent pregnancy complications.
- Zinc: Zinc is an important co-factor in the stimulation of bone building cells, even helping to stimulate the production of new bone building cells. Zinc is a pro-bone mineral, also required for the production of collagen, a protein, thus helpful in making bone matrix strong and hard.
- Vitamin D3: Vitamin D3 promotes calcium absorption in the small intestine and maintains adequate serum calcium concentrations to enable normal mineralization of bone.
CalciCare tablets are available in pharmacies and health food stores.