Diabesure Tablet is a dietary supplement providing essential 24 nutrients including vitamins & minerals, which helps to maintain optimum blood sugar levels and potentiate insulin use.
Manage Your Lifestyle…
Healthy eating habits, balancing weight through healthy diet, regular exercise can have direct influence on your lifestyle & over all wellbeing. In addition, taking a supplement such as Diabesure can ensure your daily intake of key nutrients.
Diabesure Tablets- An Expert’s Choice…
- Diabesure Tablet has been specially formulated with 24 nutrients to ensure your daily requirements.
- These nutrients include Chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels,
- Vitamin B complex: Vitamin B6 which contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism, Thiamin (Vitamin B1) which contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin B12 is necessary for a healthy nervous system and healthy blood cells. Low B12 is sometimes associated with high levels of an amino acid called homocysteine. This can increase your risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Vitamin D3: Vitamin D3 is best known for its role in the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and can contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Folic acid: Folic acid supplementation (FAS) can significantly reduce homocysteine levels and may therefore offer an approach for lowering cardiovascular (CV) risk among patients with Type 2 diabetes.
- Zinc which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism. Metabolism is the chemical process by which the body breaks down the carbohydrates, fats and proteins in the food that we eat so that the energy released can be distributed to the body's cells.
- Magnesium: Low blood levels of magnesium are frequently seen in people with type 2 diabetes. Deficiency can cause insulin resistance, so that they require greater amounts of insulin to maintain their blood sugar within normal levels.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: ALA (alpha-lipoic acid) is a versatile and potent antioxidant, and may function to help diabetic neuropathy and reduce pain from free-radical damage. Also, ALA helps to decreased insulin resistance and thus the control of blood sugar.
- Biotin: Biotin works in synergy with insulin in the body, and independently increases the activity of the enzyme glucokinase. It is the first step of glucose utilisation, Glucokinase is extremely low in sufferers from diabetes. Supplements of biotin may have a significant effect on glucose levels for both type 1 and type 2 diabetics.
It’s not a Treatment... It’s a Supplement…
Diabesure Tablet is a vitamin and mineral supplement which helps to maintain optimum blood sugar levels and potentiate insulin use. It is not a treatment for diabetes or metabolic control, but intended to help maintain overall health and wellbeing.
Diabesure Tablets are available in pharmacies and health food stores.