Hyaluronic Acid 20 mg Capsules
Hyaluronic Acid 20 mg Capsules provides Hyaluronic acid which is a natural component of the body and can be found in almost all adult connective tissue including skin.
Also, provides Vitamin C which helps promote skin health while maintaining enzymes necessary for collagen formation. Taken every day, this product helps support healthy joints and skin.
Health Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid…
- It is a nonsulfated glycosaminoglycan distributed widely throughout connective, epithelial and neural tissues.
- It is an important component of articular cartilage, where it is present as a coat around each cell (Chondrocytes).
- It is responsible for the resilience of cartilage by binding water molecules to the cartilage. (It’s resistance to compression).
- It is a major component of the synovial fluid and was found to increase the viscosity of the fluid.
- Hyaluronic acid is a key component of the joint fluid in healthy joints.
- Hyaluronic acid produced an artificial lubricant with both a clinically relevant level of osmolality and clinically relevant thermal stability as seen in human synovial fluid from patients with osteoarthritis.
- As we age, skin moisture can drop significantly, which makes the skin lose elasticity and expose the signs of aging on the skin. Hyaluronic acid plays a critical role in skin health with its unique ability to hold in moisture (1000 ml of water per gram of hyaluronic acid).
- Hyaluronic acid is also a “smart nutrient” as it can adjust its moisture absorption rate based on the humidity—relative to the season and the climate.
- Vitamin C helps promote skin health while maintaining enzymes necessary for collagen formation.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
Vitane’s Nature Hyaluronic Acid 20 mg Capsules are available in pharmacies and health food stores.