“Sensible ingredients to boost your immunity”
Immusense Tablet is proprietary blend of 28 nutrients containing phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals and amino acids. The antioxidant formula strengthens the immune system and provides protection.
Healthy Immune System…
- Immusense Tabletprovides a comprehensive formula including Vitamin D, Zinc & Selenium which contribute to the normal function of the immune system, plus folate which contributes to normal blood formation.
- Vitamin D (D3 Cholecalciferol) not only contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function, but also contributes to the normal function of the immune system by fighting against infection.
Most Powerful Antioxidants for cell protection from Oxidative Stress…
- The formula provides powerful antioxidants such as Vitamins E & C, Lycopene, L-carnitine, Grape Skin Extract, Green Tea, and Betacarotene.
- Immusense Tablet includes vitamins, trace minerals, amino acids and natural source carotenoids, with vitamin A which contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes.
- They contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress caused by free radicals. Free radicals are found naturally in the environment, caused by sunlight, cigarette smoke, pollution, and other factors in modern day-to-day existence.
- The most important function of iron is that it helps in transporting oxygen throughout the body. It promotes the production of hemoglobin, the carrier of oxygen present in red blood cells.
- Iron is also required for proper functioning of immune cells – neutrophils and lymphocytes.
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system and keeps bones strong.
- Magnesium deficiency can weaken the immune system and make the body more susceptible to infection. Magnesium deficiency has been shown to impair immune function and cause an inflammatory response in the body.
- Poor immune response is correlated with impaired thyroid function; a deficiency in iodine can greatly affect the immune system because low levels of iodine lead to problems with the thyroid gland.
- Copper plays a very important role in improving immunity by destroying foreign microbes. It promotes the functions of immune cells that attack and destroy foreign bacteria and viruses.
- Manganese is an essential nutrient involved in many chemical processes in the body, It is also involved in bone formation.
- Supplementation of manganese has been shown to enhance natural killer cell and macrophage activity; thus helps fight off infections.
- Vitamins C, E and the trace element zinc present in Immusense assist in enhancing the skin barrier function. Vitamins B6, B12, C, D, E and folic acid and the trace elements iron, zinc, copper and selenium work in synergy to support the protective activities of the immune cells. Finally, all these micronutrients, with the exception of vitamin C and iron are essential for antibody production.
Immusense Tablets are available in pharmacies and health food stores. Alternatively you can order online here.