Live life with better joint mobility
Jointfree capsules provides Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate, key structural components in cartilage and play an important role in the maintenance of joint cartilage. This formulation promotes mobility and flexibility for comfortable joint movement.
- Glucosamine is a simple sugar that occurs naturally in the body and is a combination of glucose and glutamine.
- It is the building block for cartilage and gives the cartilage structure, strength and resilience. Glucosamine has been shown to speed up production of both proteoglycans and collagen and it normalizes cartilage metabolism which helps keep cartilage from breaking down. Thus, supplemental glucosamine may help to rebuild cartilage and treat arthritis.
- Glucosamine administration results in improvement in knee flexion and extension in case of sport Injuries, which in turn helps in prevention of onset of Osteoarthritis.
- Chondroitin Sulfate is one of the natural glycosaminglycans composed of the alternating sugars D-glucuronic acid and N-acetyl-D-galactosamine.
- It is an important component of the extracellular matrix.It stimulates the chondrocyte metabolism, leading to the synthesis of collagen and proteoglycan, the basic components of new cartilage.
- It also increases the production of hyaluronic acid by synovial cells, which subsequently improves the viscosity and the synovial fluid levels.
Jointfree Capsules are available in pharmacies and health food stores.