The Ultimate Triple way Action for Arthritic Joints…
Jointfree Triple Action tablet
Jointfree Triple Action tablet is a combination of high strength Glucosamine, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) & Chondroitin and provides the three shield protection from arthritis.
- Glucosamine is a simple sugar that occurs naturally in the body and is a combination of glucose and glutamine.
- It is the building block for cartilage and gives the cartilage structure, strength and resilience. Glucosamine has been shown to speed up production of both proteoglycans and collagen and it normalizes cartilage metabolism which helps keep cartilage from breaking down. Thus, supplemental glucosamine may help to rebuild cartilage and treat arthritis.
- Glucosamine administration results in improvement in knee flexion and extension in case of sport Injuries, which in turn helps in prevention of onset of Osteoarthritis.
Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM):
- MSM is a naturally occurring organic compound which acts as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic agent, thereby reducing inflammation and pain in the affected joints.
- Chondroitin Sulfate is one of the natural glycosaminglycans composed of the alternating sugars D-glucuronic acid and N-acetyl-D-galactosamine.
- It is an important component of the extracellular matrix. It stimulates the chondrocyte metabolism, leading to the synthesis of collagen and proteoglycan, the basic components of new cartilage.
- It also increases the production of hyaluronic acid by synovial cells, which subsequently improves the viscosity and the synovial fluid levels.
Jointfree Triple Action tablets are available in pharmacies and health food stores.