Rejoin the Motion of Life…
Jointlube Cream provides the tested and trusted formula of Glucosamine, Chondroitin sulfate, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) along with Collagen and Menthol as a perfect complement for the oral Glucosamine medication.
- Glucosamine is a simple sugar that occurs naturally in the body and is a combination of glucose and glutamine.
- It is the building block for cartilage and gives the cartilage structure, strength, and resilience. Glucosamine has been shown to speed up production of both proteoglycans and collagen and it normalizes cartilage metabolism which helps keep cartilage from breaking down. Thus, supplemental glucosamine may help to rebuild cartilage and treat arthritis.
- Glucosamine administration results in improvement in knee flexion and extension in case of sports Injuries, which in turn helps in the prevention of onset of Osteoarthritis.
Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM):
- MSM is a naturally occurring organic compound acts as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic agent, thereby reducing inflammation and pain in the affected joints.
- Chondroitin Sulfate is one of the natural glycosaminglycans composed of the alternating sugars D-glucuronic acid and N-acetyl-D-galactosamine.
- It is an important component of the extracellular matrix.It stimulates the chondrocyte metabolism, leading to the synthesis of collagen and proteoglycan, the basic components of new cartilage.
- It also increases the production of hyaluronic acid by synovial cells, which subsequently improves the viscosity and the synovial fluid levels.
- Jointlube Cream provides a high-grade collagen which is hydrolysed to improve absorption.
- Collagen is a structural protein found in several connective tissues in the body including bones, cartilage, gums, skin, tendons and blood vessels.
- Menthol has shown that topical application will increase cutaneous blood flow and increase the pain threshold (tolerance to pain).
- Menthol acts by “counter-irritant" mechanism.
Jointlube Cream is available in pharmacies and health food stores.