Enjoy Life Again…
Jointlube Liquid provides the tested and recommended amount of Glucosamine along with the therapeutic amount of Chondroitin sulfate, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM), collagen and joint factors. This great tasting liquid is easily digested, leading to better absorption of the nutrients, thus providing greater bioavailability.
- Glucosamine is a simple sugar that occurs naturally in the body and is a combination of glucose and glutamine.
- It is the building block for cartilage and gives the cartilage structure, strength, and resilience. Glucosamine has been shown to speed up production of both proteoglycans and collagen and it normalizes cartilage metabolism which helps keep cartilage from breaking down. Thus, supplemental glucosamine may help to rebuild cartilage and treat arthritis.
- Glucosamine administration results in improvement in knee flexion and extension in case of sports Injuries, which in turn helps in the prevention of onset of Osteoarthritis.
Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM):
- MSM is a naturally occurring organic compound acts as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic agent, thereby reducing inflammation and pain in the affected joints.
- Chondroitin Sulfate is one of the natural glycosaminglycans composed of the alternating sugars D-glucuronic acid and N-acetyl-D-galactosamine.
- It is an important component of the extracellular matrix. It stimulates the chondrocyte metabolism, leading to the synthesis of collagen and proteoglycan, the basic components of new cartilage.
- It also increases the production of hyaluronic acid by synovial cells, which subsequently improves the viscosity and the synovial fluid levels.
- Jointlube Liquid provides a high-grade collagen which is hydrolysed to improve absorption.
- Collagen is a structural protein found in several connective tissues in the body including bones, cartilage, gums, skin, tendons and blood vessels.
- Jointlube Liquid helps provide the building blocks needed for joint repair, help manage pain and inflammation and promote the integrity of joint and connective tissue, all of which lead to greater flexibility and freedom of movement.
Jointlube Liquid is available in pharmacies and health food stores.