To help support a healthy immune system
For Cold & Flu protection
For generations, Kids Plus has been providing the nutritional expertise to help support kids as they grow up healthy & strong, inside & outside.
Health Tips for Kids..!!!
Children need good, sound sleep to ensure proper body & mind development.
Stay away from processed foods, sugar, high fructose corn syrup & artificial sweeteners.
Get plenty of exercises and outdoor playtime.
Kids Plus Drops: Immunity Support…
- Kids plus Drops have been formulated on basis of considering children's specific needs. It provides comprehensive nutrients to help strengthen your child's Immunity.
- Available in a great tasting, delicious cherry flavor.
- Vitamin C is important for your child's general health and their immune system.
- Vitamins C act as an antioxidant, help to combat free radicals, allowing immune system to be better equipped to combat invading bacteria and microbes.
- Vitamin A is important for babies and young children, and some may not be getting enough. It strengthens their immune system, can help their vision in dim light and maintains healthy skin.
- Supports cell growth and differentiation, playing a critical role in the normal formation and maintenance of the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs.
- The role of vitamin A in innate and adaptive immunity may also include reducing susceptibility to and/or severity of other infections.
- Vitamin D is important to the body in many other ways as well like, muscles need it to move, nerves need it to carry messages between the brain and every body part, and the immune system needs vitamin D to fight off invading bacteria and viruses.
- Vitamin D plays an important role in metabolism & absorption of calcium and bone mineralization, helps maintain normal growth and development of bone in children.
Kids Plus drops are available in pharmacies and health food stores.