Mega B-50 Coated Caplets
Vitane’s Nature Mega B-50 Coated Caplet is offering several essential B complex vitamins that work well together to support health well-being.
B complex vitamins also promotes energy metabolism. Each nutrient in the B-complex performs a unique role in maintaining proper metabolic functioning and is essential for well-being.
Health Benefits of Mega B-50 Caplets…
Thiamin (Vitamin B1)…
- Thiamin is also known as vitamin B1. It has several important functions, including:
- Working with other B-group vitamins to help break down and release energy from food.
- Keeping the nervous system healthy.
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)…
- Riboflavin is also known as vitamin B2. Its functions include:
- Keeping skin, eyes and the nervous system healthy.
- Helping the body release energy from the food we eat.
Niacin (as Niacinamide)…
- Niacin is also known as vitamin B3. It has several important functions, including:
- Helping to release energy from the foods we eat.
- Helping to keep the nervous systems and skin healthy.
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)…
- Vitamin B6 is also known as pyridoxine. It has several important functions, including:
- Allowing the body to use and store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food.
- Helping to form haemoglobin – the substance in red blood cells that carries oxygen around the body.
- Folic acid, known as folate in its natural form, is one of the B-group vitamins.
- Folic acid has several important functions,
- It works together with vitamin B12 to form healthy red blood cells.
- It helps to reduce the risk of central nervous system defects, such as spina bifida, in unborn babies.
Vitamin B 12 (as Cyanocobalamin)…
- Vitamin B12 has several important functions and is involved in:
- Making red blood cells and keeping the nervous system healthy.
- Releasing energy from the food we eat.
- Processing folic acid.
- Biotin is a micronutrient which is a part of vitamin B complex. Biotin is required for a number of enzymatic reactions within the body, and is necessary for the proper metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Biotin, along with the other B-complex vitamins, has the main functions of helping body to process energy, and of carrying carbon dioxide through body. Sweat glands, nerve tissue and bone marrow also function at their peak efficiency when body have proper Biotin levels.
- Biotin plays a major role in blood glucose production. Since biotin is heavily involved in the breakdown of carbohydrates within the body, it is largely responsible for keeping body’s blood sugar at healthy levels.
- Biotin may have an important role in the growth and maintenance of hair and nails.Biotin supplement may even help to stimulate new hair and nail growth.
- Pantothenic acid play various roles within the body, such as converting nutrients from food into energy, balancing blood sugar, reducing bad cholesterol, lowering highblood pressure, preventing nerve damage and pain, and preventing heart failure.
- Pantothenic acid plays a role in energy metabolism, acting as a coenzyme to energy-producing chemical reactions.
- It plays a role in the synthesis of fat, hormones, and carbohydratesthat we take in from the foods we eat, turning them into usable energy that the body uses in many ways.
PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid)…
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)is also a member of the B vitamins, and is part of the folic acid molecule.
- PABA supplements may help maintain the natural color of your hair as you age. These supplements often contain other ingredients such as folic acid, inositol and vitamin B5.
- PABA helps keep the skin looking healthy. It’s especially useful for maintaining a consistent skin tone and soft texture.
- PABA is a coenzyme in various metabolic processes within the gut, which help to support the intestinal bacteria that are needed for proper digestion.
- PABA helps in the production of normal red blood cells and fibrous tissue.
- Inositol is a vitamin-like substance. It is found in many plants and animals. It can also be made in a laboratory.
- Inositol’s primary function is to keep fats collecting from the body particularly in the liver. Inositol is efficient in converting nutrients into energy.
- Highest levels of Inositol concentrations are found in the heart and brain; inositol works with neurotransmitters in message circulation
- Choline Bitartrate is choline combined with a salt of tartaric acid. It has a much better absorption rate than pure choline, which is an essential human nutrient.
- Choline Bitartrate supplements can help provide support for absentmindedness and maintain memory recall. It is also being studied for its ability to maintain neuromuscular function as you age, since choline helps nerves interact with muscles.
- Choline may support heart health by converting homocysteine into other substances. Homocysteine is a non-protein amino acid that is associated with a variety of cardiovascular conditions.
- Choline may help support healthy liver function by eliminating toxins that can cause liver conditions.
Vitane Nature’s Mega B-50 Coated Caplets are available in pharmacies and health food stores.