Now there is no limitation on exploring the life…!!!
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is a non-inflammatory degenerative joint disease characterized by progressive loss of articular cartilage with associated new bone formation and capsular fibrosis. Osteoarthritis is a condition in which there is abnormal wearing of the cartilage that covers and acts as a cushion, inside the joints.
- Avocado Soy Unsaponifiables (ASU):
- Avocado soybean unsaponifiables are natural vegetable extracts made from avocado and soybean oils, consisting of the leftover fraction (approximately 1%) that vocado Soy Unsaponifiables (ASU) cannot be made into soap after saponification.
- ASU is composed of one third avocado and two thirds soybean unsaponifiables.
- New class of medicines, known as "Slow acting drugs to combat the symptoms of osteoarthritis".
- European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) recommended the use of ASU.
- EULAR suggest that ASU have symptomatic relief.
- Modifies the joint space and surrounding structures so as to reduce pain and inflammation of the tissue.
- ASU reduces pain and stiffness while improving joint function, resulting in decreased dependence on analgesics.
- ASU slows down the progression of osteoarthritis, regenerate the normal connective tissue & reduces the NSAIDS drug dependency.
Piasteo 300 Softgels are available in pharmacies and health food stores.