Pregvyte Plus tablet is a comprehensive nutrient formula of 23 Vitamins, Minerals, Micronutrients and Antioxidants which ensures essential care before, during and after pregnancy.
- Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing fetus.
- Folic acid can also be used throughout pregnancy, as it contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Folic acid contributes to the prevention of Neural tube defects such as Spina bifida, Anencephalyand Encephalocele.
- Folate contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- It helps in the production of DNA and RNA, the body's genetic material, especially when cells and tissues are growing rapidly, such as during infancy, adolescence, and pregnancy.
- Folic acid have a role in the process of cell division.
- Folic acid helps in controlling the blood levels of the amino acid homocysteine. High levels of homocysteine are associated with heart disease.
N - Acetyl - L-cysteine–
- Helps to boost pregnancy rates by improving fertility rate in women.
- Helps to lower miscarriage odds by increasing ovulation, progesterone & endometrial thickness.
- L-arginine is an amino acid, it helps maintain good blood flow during pregnancy.
- L-arginine helps to lower the risk of premature birth.
- L-arginine is a precursor of nitric oxide (NO)&helps to stimulate production of growth hormones.
- L-arginine has two way mode of action as it increases cervical secretion as well as improves oocyte quality.
Key Vitamins and minerals…
- PregvytePlus provides a range of nutrients for overall support, all at carefully balanced levels, including vitamins B2, B6 and B12 which contribute to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant may help reduce the oxidative stress.
- Vitamin D regulates the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body, which are needed to keep bones, teeth and muscles healthy.
- Good nutrition is important to help prepare a woman's body for the additional demands placed on it during pregnancy. Certain nutrients, like folic acid, vitamin B12 and zinc are also of particular importance from the very first moment of conception.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction while vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation and also has a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin C protects cells and helps to keep them healthy. Also increasing the absorption of iron from foods and correcting a protein imbalance in certain newborns (tyrosinemia).
Pregvyte Plus tablets are available in pharmacies and health food stores.