Probiotane capsule provides favorable balance of “Friendly” Probiotic bacteria such as Probiotic Lactobacilli culture of L. acidophilus, L. casei and L. rhamnosus which can help break down food, absorbs nutrients, and fight off “Unfriendly” organisms, hence essential for a healthy gut and digestive system.
- Probiotics are Live Microorganisms which when administered in adequate amounts confer health benefits to host.
- Microorganisms reside in the human body. Some are harmful to the human body while some are useful. “Friendly Microorganisms” make Microflora of the human body. These friendly Microorganisms break down certain nutrients such as carbohydrates and help in their digestion. Microflora of Human Body leads to inhibition of the growth of Pathogenic Microorganisms.
- For severe infections (Chronic or acute), antibiotics are the drug of choice for treatment.
These antibiotics disturb Microflora of the intestine and result in Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhea. Supplementation of Probiotics along with Antibiotic prevents Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhea.
- Introduction of probiotics into the intestine can lead to inhibition of the growth of potential pathogens through a variety of mechanisms.
- Probiotic bacteria produce inhibitory compounds like lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide and antibacterial compounds namely bacteriocins. Probiotic bacteria prevent colonization of pathogenic microorganism in the gastrointestinal system.
- Most of the Probiotic brands do not have a viable bacterial count, until the shelf life of the product. Vitane offers Live, Viable, Self-Cultured Bacterial Spores.
- Probiotic bacteria namely case enhances the activity of natural killer cells and improves immunity. The mucosal barrier prevents entry of harmful bacteria into the stomach. Integrity and strength of barrier are critical for immunity.
- Probiotics strengthen mucosal barrier.rhamnosus and L.casei boost intestinal and respiratory tract immunity.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (L. acidophilus) is the most commonly used probiotic, or "friendly", bacteria. Such healthy bacteria live in the intestine and protect against the entrance and growth of “Pathogenic” organisms that can cause disease.
Probiotane Capsulesareavailable in pharmacies and health food stores.