Probiotic Acidophilus Capsules
Probiotic Acidophilus capsule from Vitane’s Nature provides a benefits of L. acidophilus to help protect against the entrance & growth of pathogenic organisms that can cause disease. So helps to maintain GI flora & normal digestive function.
- Probiotics are Live Microorganisms which when administered in adequate amounts confer health benefits to host.
- Microorganisms reside in human body. Some are harmful to human body while some are useful. “Friendly Microorganisms” make Micro flora of human body. These friendly Microorganisms break down certain nutrients such as carbohydrates and help in their digestion. Micro flora of Human Body leads to inhibition of the growth of Pathogenic Microorganisms.
- For severe infections (Chronic or acute), antibiotics are the drug of choice for treatment.
These antibiotics disturb Micro flora of intestine and result in Antibiotic Associated Diarrhea. Supplementation of Probiotics along with Antibiotic prevents Antibiotic Associated Diarrhea.
- Introduction of probiotics into the intestine can lead to inhibition ofthe growth of potential pathogens through a variety of mechanisms.
- Probiotic bacteria produce inhibitory compounds like lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide and antibacterial compounds namely bacteriocins. Probiotic bacteria prevent colonization of pathogenic microorganism in gastrointestinal system.
- Most of the Probiotic brands do not have viable bacterial count, till shelf life of the product. Vitane offers Live, Viable, Self-Cultured Bacterial spores.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (L. acidophilus) is the most commonly used probiotic, or "friendly", bacteria. Such healthy bacteria live in the intestine and protect against the entrance and growth of “Pathogenic” organisms that can cause disease.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (L. acidophilus) helps to maintain GI flora & normal digestive function.
Probiotic Acidophilus Capsulesareavailable in pharmacies and health food stores.