Sugar Nil Sucralose Tablets…
Sugar Nil provides the benefit of Sucralose. Sucralose is a Zero – calorie sweetener, a sweet alternative to Sugar. Sucralose is approximately 600 times as sweet as sucrose (table sugar), twice as sweet as saccharin, and 3.3 times sweeter as aspartame.
- Artificial sweeteners are synthetic sugar substitutes but may be derived from naturally occurring substances, including herbs or sugar itself.
- Artificial sweeteners are also known as intense sweeteners because they are many times sweeter than regular sugar.
- Artificial sweeteners are attractive alternatives to sugar because they add virtually no calories to your diet. In addition, you need only a fraction compared with the amount of sugar you would normally use for sweetness.
Health Benefits of Sugar Nil Tablets…
- Diabetics: Sucralose cannot be metabolized by the body and has zero calories. Hence, it imparts good taste without increasing the carbohydrate or calorie content of the food. Thus, it has no effect in Type 1 or Types 2 diabetes on short or long-term
- Weight Control: Since it does not add to calorie or carbohydrate, it is best suitable to be used for weight control for those who are on diet and yet they can have sweets without having any effect on their weight
- Excellent Taste like sugar: Sucralose is made from Sugar and therefore tastes like Sugar. But the structure is modified and hence, the body cannot metabolize it
- No Tooth Decay: Sucralose cannot be broken down or used by oral bacteria and hence it does not contribute towards tooth decay and cavities.
- Excellent Solubility: Sucralose has excellent solubility with all the food ingredients and is highly compatible with all the food ingredients.
- Effect of Heat: Sucralose is heat labile and retains its sweetness even at high temperature and has a longer shelf life.
- Sugar Nil Tablet is well tolerated by IDDM and NIDDM Patients. Sugar Nil does not increase Weight and has no effect on Lipid Profile, Basal Glucose, and Glycated Hemoglobin.
Advantages of Sugar Nil Tablets…
- 600 times sweeter than Sucrose.
- No adverse effects.
- Is Heat labile and retains its sweetness even after exposure to high temperatures.
- Longer Shelf life as compared to other Sweeteners.
Sugar Nil Tablets are available in pharmacies and health food stores.