Vitamin E-400 IU Softgels
Vitane Nature’s Vitamin E 400 IU Softgels provide the benefit of Vitamin E. Vitamin E or α-tocopherol is the most important lipid-soluble antioxidant, and protects cell membranes from oxidation by reacting with lipid radicals produced in the lipid per oxidation chain reaction.
- An antioxidant is a molecule that inhibits the oxidation of other molecules. Oxidation is a chemical reaction that can produce free radicals, leading to chain reactions that may damage cells.
- The benefits of antioxidants are very important to good health, because if free radicals are left unchallenged, they can cause a wide range of illnesses and chronic diseases.
Health Benefits of Vitamin E…
- Atherosclerosis: It is a disease condition refer to the buildup of plaque, which is a substance containing lipid and cholesterol (mainly the low-density lipoprotein or LDL cholesterol) on the inner layer of the arterial lumen.
- With the presence of adequate concentration of vitamin E, which is a very potent fat-soluble antioxidant, it can inhibit the oxidation of LDL, and this inhibition contributes protection against the development of atherosclerosis and can stabilize the existing plaque.
- Male Infertility: Vitamin E stabilizes free radicals, prevent attack on sperm cells, thereby improving sperm count & motility.
- Pre-Menstrual Syndromes (PMS): Vitamin E combats free radical attack, decreases uterine contraction, vitamin E can help provide relief for emotion-type symptoms such as depression and anxiety as well as craving and cramps.
- Vitamin E also plays a role in eye and neurological functions,and inhibition of platelet
- Vitamin E has also found use as a commercial antioxidant in ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) used in hip and knee implants to replace faulty joints, to help resist oxidation.
- Vitamin E also protects lipids and prevents the oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Vitane Nature’s Vitamin E 400 IU Softgels are available in pharmacies and health food stores.