Beat Childhood Nutritional Deficiency & Raise Healthy Kids…
Childhood growth is a phase of enormous changes in the metabolic activities, resulting in rapid overall growth in the body including Physical, Intellectual & Emotional.
It is very common for children to be fussy eaters and it can be difficult to ensure your child is getting all the nutrients they need every day. You may experience your child refusing to eat certain foods, or dislikes certain textures or tastes, or that they are reluctant to try new foods.
Vitane Liquid provides the essential nutrients that typically meets the nutritional requirements (apart from the normal diet) of growing kids.
It promotes growth by supplementing nutritional deficiencies and optimizing biological needs of cells and tissues.
- B-complex vitamins are a class of water-soluble vitaminsthat play important roles in cell metabolism.
- B Vitamins are essential cofactors in the normal & proper metabolism of ingested foods.
- Each B vitamin is essential to certain bodily functions:
- B1 and B2 are important for healthy functioning of the muscles, nerves, and heart
- B3 helps regulate the nervous and digestive systems.
- B5 and B12 are required for normal growth and development, moreover vitamin B12 also helps in blood cell maturation.
- B6 supports the immune system and aids the body in breaking down protein.
- Vitamin C is important for your child's general health and their immune system. It can also help their body absorb iron.
- Vitamin C is required for the biosynthesis of collagen, L-carnitine and certain neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin C is also involved in protein metabolism.
- Vitamin A is important for babies and young children, and some may not be getting enough. It strengthens their immune system, can help their vision in dim light, and maintains healthy skin.
- Supports cell growth and differentiation, playing a critical role in the normal formation and maintenance of the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs.
- The role of vitamin A in innate and adaptive immunity may also include reducing susceptibility to and/or severity of other infections.
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bonein children and is included in the form vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) which is naturally produced by the skin when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Vitamin D3 is important to the body in many other ways as well like, muscles need it to move, nerves need it to carry messages between the brain and every body part, and the immune system needs vitamin D3 to fight off invading bacteria and viruses.
- Vitamin D3plays an important role in metabolism & absorption of calcium and bone mineralization, helps maintain normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Vitamin E acts as a fat-soluble antioxidant which protects cell membranes. This helps to maintain healthy skin, eyes & strengthens the immune system.
- Lysine improves appetite, height & weight gain.
- Lysine is an essential amino acid that children need for muscle growth.
- Lysine helps produce collagen, and may also help the body absorb calcium, which children need for strong bones and teeth.
Iron Deficiency Can Affect Your Child’s Cognitive Function
- Iron is an essential component of hemoglobin, an erythrocyte protein that transfers oxygen from the lungs to the tissues. As a component of myoglobin, a protein that provides oxygen to muscles, iron supports metabolism.
- Iron is also necessary for growth, development, normal cellular functioning, and synthesis of some hormones and connective tissue.
- Zinc supplementation has improved the growth rate in some children who demonstrate mild-to-moderate growth failure and who have a zinc deficiency.
- Zinc along with Vitamin D3 helps in normal growth and Mineralization of bones.
- Zinc promotes wound healing, enhances the functions of the immune system& protects against infections.
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve activity, keeps heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system and keeps bones strong.
- It is probable that low magnesium level in body contributes to heavy metal toxicity in children and is a participant in the etiology of learning disorders.
Vitane Liquid is available in pharmacies and health food stores.